Peoples Bank Texas Personal

Options

Peoples Bank Texas Business is currently available. Why not the personal account type as well? URL is https://cibng.ibanking-services.com/eAM/Credential/Index?orgId=67U_111316887&FIFID=111316887&brand=67U_111316887&appId=CeB&FIORG=67U .

[Edited - Added URL]

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @TxAV,

To assist with this, could you please provide the login URL (web address) you use when logging into the financial institution website directly?

I checked on our end and can see you tried connecting using the business connection. Were you able to successfully connect? If not, what happened? Did you get any error messages or error codes?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• TxAV
    TxAV Member
    edited March 18
    Options

Hey Kristina,

Thanks for reaching out so quickly!

Peoples Bank Texas has a single main website, peoplesbanktexas.com, which then has two different options for either personal or business accounts. Personal redirects here: https://cibng.ibanking-services.com/eAM/Credential/Index?orgId=67U_111316887&FIFID=111316887&brand=67U_111316887&appId=CeB&FIORG=67U

I was not able to successfully connect under the business account option. It asked for me to use 2-factor authentication for a business account which was not under my control. I could not proceed without authentification at that point.

Thanks again for the help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.