SPLG holdings incorrectly labeled.

Options
Karim Benbourenane
Karim Benbourenane Member ✭✭
edited March 19 in Investments

The SPDR® Portfolio S&P 500® ETF, known by ticker symbol SPLG, is a rather large ETF by market cap and holds more than $32 billion in assets under management. So it's not an obscure ETF holding by any means, certainly a large number of Simplifi users will have this in their portfolio especially now that they've dropped their expense ratio to be the lowest in the industry for S&P 500 index ETFs.

However, in Simplifi this symbol isn't properly named, and instead has labeled the number "78464A854".

Could the devs please correctly label this ETF so that I can actually identify from a list view of investments what my holding is? I have other positions with similar total market values and I've found myself having to search for the individual share price to actually identify what I'm looking at.

Thanks for your attention, and I hope some time can be allocated to fixing this labeling issue (and other investment securities labels in general).

Cheers!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Karim Benbourenane,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! In order to verify what we need to do for your situation, could you let us know whether the Investment account is manual or connected to a Financial Institution? As well as the name of the Financial Institution if it is connected.

Thank You,

Coach Jon

• Karim Benbourenane
    Options

It is connected to a financial institution, namely Fidelity. In the app it is named "Fidelity Inv & Retirement" and has the URL https://nb.fidelity.com/public/nb/default/home .

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Karim Benbourenane,

Thanks for the reply! We will need to gather some information from you if you could please reply with the information below:

1. The name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The balance for the account in the Accounts List in Quicken Simplifi (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App).
    3. The balance for the account in the Investments Portfolio in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    4. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website.
    5. A screenshot of the holdings for the account in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    6. A screenshot of the holdings on the bank's website for a comparison.

We will need to see all holdings in Quicken Simplifi as well as on the bank website for a full comparison.

Thank You,

Coach Jon

• Karim Benbourenane
    Karim Benbourenane Member ✭✭
    edited March 28
    Options

Thanks Coach Jon, this requires me to divulge personal financial information (balances and other holdings) for the whole world to see. I'd prefer to have some discretion and keep that information out of public view. However, I can share it directly with you individually if I can send it to you directly. Can you explain to me how I can directly send you this information so that only you and the Quicken team are able to see it?

Edit: I see that I can send you a direct message, didn't see that before. I will send you the information you ask for.

• Karim Benbourenane
    Options

@Coach Jon I've sent you a private message with all the information you requested due to the sensitive nature of my financial data and this being a public forum. Please let us know if you have any updates once you can make use of that information, and if I can provide additional details please don't hesitate to reach out either in this thread or through private message.

Cheers,

Karim

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 2
    Options

@Karim Benbourenane, thanks for providing the requested information!

I have gone ahead and gotten this issue escalated and will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-9583 // CTP-8617

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.