Why can't I change a category for a transaction and apply that to all transactions for that payee

Options
dchernin
dchernin Member

It seems like the only way to apply a category to all transactions for a given payee is to go into settings and create a payee rule. Very clumsy and inefficient. I want to quickly go through my transactions and make a rule for each payee that is incorrectly categorized. Is it really not possible to do that?

Best Answer

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You could search or filter for that payee, then select all the transactions that are found, and then use the bulk edit button to change the category for all of them.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.