Can't connect to PHFA (Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency) FDP-101 error (edited)

Options
jahad
jahad Member

When I try to connect, I enter my email and password. Then I am sent a code via email. After entering that code, I get the following error message:

We are unable to connect to PA Housing Finance Agency at this time.
Care Code: FDP-101

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jahad,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! For this error, it usually resolves itself. You will want to wait at least 48 hours. If you are still seeing the error after that time, please reach back out to us!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• jahad
    jahad Member
    Options

Hi Jon,

the issue still persists and has for the last couple of days. Still with the same message.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jahad,

Thanks for letting us know. Is this issue affecting a new account you are trying to add in Quicken Simplifi or an existing account?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• jahad
    jahad Member
    Options

It's about a new account that I am trying to add.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jahad, thanks for confirming!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, it doesn't look like you've attempted to connect to Pennsylvania Housing Finance for almost a week, and the last connection resulted in a 102 error instead of a 101 error. Since both 101 and 102 errors tend to clear up on their own, can you give this another try, please? If the issue persists, we'll be able to submit an escalation using the new attempt.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• jahad
    jahad Member
    Options

Hello! Just tried again, getting a 101 error again:

We are unable to connect to PA Housing Finance Agency at this time.
    Care Code: FDP-101

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@jahad, thanks for giving that a try!

I have gotten this issue escalated and will post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10953935

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@jahad, we've heard back from our service provider on this, and apparently it's a known issue that they're working with the bank to resolve. There is no ETA to provide on a resolution at this time, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now.

In the meantime, you can track the account manually in Quicken Simplifi: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4295304-adding-accounts-in-quicken-simplifi#-how-do-i-make-an-account-that-i-dont-want-to-connect-to-my-back-

Sorry for not having better news, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.