New Simplifi User and web app/website completely blank

Options
GH20L
GH20L Member
edited March 25 in Troubleshooting

When i log in to Simplifi i get a blank vertical rectangle in the middle of the browser. I tried restarting, using incognito mode, etc, but always the same. I tried both chrome and safari on my mac. I am able to log into the mobile app fine. I want to get my mint accounts so need to use web app yet…..

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you going to app.simplifimoney.com to sign in?

Rob Wilkens

• GH20L
    GH20L Member
    Options

Yes that is right

• GH20L
    GH20L Member
    Options

It works on one computer in incognito mode but not at all on other computer in any browser or mode

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GH20L,

Thanks for letting us know! It seems that this issue may be related to your device itself since it works on your other device. Do you have a VPN on or some kind of security extension/program on your device where it is not working that could be causing this issue?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• GH20L
    GH20L Member
    Options

No, and i restarted everything and tried multiple browsers….any suggestions?

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GH20L,

Thanks for your reply. I am unsure why one device would be working, and another wouldn't be working correctly. The only thing I can suggest is that there must be some kind of security program, VPN, extension, etc. that is blocking Quicken Simplifi on the non-working device.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.