New Simplifi User and web app/website completely blank

Options
GH20L
GH20L Member
edited May 3 in Troubleshooting

When i log in to Simplifi i get a blank vertical rectangle in the middle of the browser. I tried restarting, using incognito mode, etc, but always the same. I tried both chrome and safari on my mac. I am able to log into the mobile app fine. I want to get my mint accounts so need to use web app yet…..

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you going to app.simplifimoney.com to sign in?

Rob Wilkens

• GH20L
    GH20L Member
    Options

Yes that is right

• GH20L
    GH20L Member
    Options

It works on one computer in incognito mode but not at all on other computer in any browser or mode

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GH20L,

Thanks for letting us know! It seems that this issue may be related to your device itself since it works on your other device. Do you have a VPN on or some kind of security extension/program on your device where it is not working that could be causing this issue?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• GH20L
    GH20L Member
    Options

No, and i restarted everything and tried multiple browsers….any suggestions?

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GH20L,

Thanks for your reply. I am unsure why one device would be working, and another wouldn't be working correctly. The only thing I can suggest is that there must be some kind of security program, VPN, extension, etc. that is blocking Quicken Simplifi on the non-working device.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.