Ability to exclude whole accounts

Options
Lessthan
Lessthan Member
edited April 24 in Using the Spending Plan

I would love the ability to exclude whole accounts from the spending plan. Currently I have to go through and remove accounts automatically. The purpose of the spending account for me is to use with my wife, we have full visualization of each others accounts since they are all linked. However with the spending plan we are trying to make use of our joint expenses in a shared bank account since we both give 50% of our income automatically to the joint account we would like to create a spending plan for just that account without having to unlink all our other accounts. I would honestly be willing to pay more for the ability to do this.

Comments

• RickS
    RickS Member ✭✭
    Options

Not sure if this may be what you are looking for - you can exclude an account from the spending plan and/or reports by clicking on the settings in the bottom left corner in the dashboard, select accounts and then on the account you would like to exclude, click the three dots beside of the account and there are options to exclude account from spending and reports.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Lessthan,

You already are able to exclude accounts from the spending plan. To see how to do this in the web app, click here. To see how to do this in the mobile app, click here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.