Desktop website Spending Plan footer is hiding entries of the last category.

Options
Aviian
Aviian Member
edited April 25 in Report a Bug

Info: Windows 11. Firefox 123.0.1. Early Access on.

The spending plan page has a footer with text "Income after bills & savings". The footer appears to hide some of the categories of the main page body. Expand a few of the categories on the spending page until it has to scroll and scroll to the bottom. The last category's entry appears hidden.

There is a lot of padding/margin at the top that may not be accounted for in the main bodies height calculations.

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As a temporary solution, try zooming out... things move on that screen based on screen size

Rob Wilkens

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not just Windows. I see the same thing on Android using DuckDuckGo browser, and I'm zoomed out as far as it will go.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 25
    Options

Hello @Aviian,

Thanks for posting to the community! To help clarify your situation, could you please post a screenshot showing what it looks like in your browser when you are seeing this issue?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    Options

Here's what mine looks like. I've scrolled to the bottom of the page, but there are two more savings goals lower down that aren't displayed.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 26
    Options

Hey everyone, this sounds like the issue that's already been reported here:

If so, please be sure to follow along with the other post for updates on this known issue.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.