Total Amount Spent in Planned Spending (edited)

Options
lct
lct Member
edited April 25 in Feedback

There was a brief period of time where we were able to see the total amount spent across all categories at the top of our Spending Plan. This was very helpful to know if I was overall still within my spending limits even if I was over in some categories. Because the number on the left bar under Planned Spending includes everything allocated and everything overspent it's not very accurate since in many categories I won't end up spending that whole amount. I'd love that Total Amount Spent per month number back please!

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@lct

Yeah, that was a great addition... it's removal had to do with the new rollover feature being added to Planned Spending... they weren't playing well together. Hopefully the team will figure out how to integrate the two features and reinstate the summary.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Trick2727
    Options

Agreed, up vote as well

For me, I don't particularly care if I spend more on one category and less on another (i.g. more on dining and less on groceries) as long as I stay within the sum of all my spending categories. It would be super helpful to see if I am over or under budget at a glance.

This discussion has been closed.