Printing tax reports on Simplifi

Options
Moneyjuggler
Moneyjuggler Member
edited April 25 in Feedback

I see much controversy about rolling over between Simplifi and Quicken Classic, and vice versa. At the present, it seems there is no way to change. I also was a Quickbooks user many years ago. When we retired from our family business, I thought, how hard can it be to gather info at the end of the year for our personal taxes? Ha, I’ve been frustrated for twenty five years. Retirement has NOT made our taxes easier. I don’t need my old Quicken data files-they are backed up and I will probably never need them again in this life, thank God. I got Simplifi to generate reports for my accountant, so I don’t have to categorize by hand at the end of the year. I was very surprised, however, when I could not PRINT these reports for my CPA! I tried from my PC and also from my iPad. Now, I don’t want to close out my Simpli account and reopen in Quickbooks Classic and have to recategorized all my transactions! Is there a way I can print reports from Simplifi that I’m missing?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Moneyjuggler
    Options

Thanks-I did see that option to print out of my Windows word spread sheet. Unfortunately, the dates didn’t come through for some reason and was virtuall worthless😠

This discussion has been closed.