Ability to download or print Reports [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

Cincinnati-Boy
Cincinnati-Boy Member ✭✭
edited May 5 in Feature Requests

Need the report functionality like Net Worth with detailed break up Bank and Credit card wise so that it can be downloaded to Laptop or printed in the local printer

25 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Need passcode for authentication

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin

Great suggestion! I've added my vote to see this functionality! Hopefully, others will cast their vote to see this added. Thanks for the feedback!

• Having a spending plan report that can be printed would also be very helpful. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Justin1,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

I found an existing Idea post requesting a Report for Spending Plan Trends, however, I did not find one requesting just a regular Spending Plan Report. With that being said, you may consider creating one so that other Users are able to vote on it! :smiley:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/998/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

-Coach Natalie
  • You can download a CSV file for a report, but it is not very obvious.

In the report tab click on the checkbox that selects all transactions. New options magically appear. Download is one of them.

• Really would like to be able to print reports!
  • skorry
    skorry Member
    Need to be able to print reports to pdf.  Using a browser to print results in only the first page of the report being printed.
  • mike_fuss
    mike_fuss Member
    Would it be possible to add the ability to save & name custom reports?