Ability to download or print Reports [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

Options

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Excel is home to Microsoft Money for Excel, a competing product. I doubt exporting to that specifically would be a high priority.

Rob Wilkens

• astef
    astef Member
    Options

Please give us a print or export

• Henry Earl
    Options

Give us the ability to print reports dirctly.

• skg
    skg Member
    Options

Exactly how am I supposed to get any benefit from this product if I can't print the reports?? Duh… My memory is good but not that good!

Pardon my sarcasm but I would think this is a no-brainer unless I'm missing some valid reason to not provide this rather elementary ability. 😕

• bskalski
    Options

Yes! A reporting function would be an excellent new feature

• jay999
    jay999 Member
    Options

Came here to post this suggestion… All reports should have the ability to print them with their associated graphics.

• LGM
    LGM Member ✭✭
    Options

I wanted to push this idea again to the top. This seems like a simple request and should be standard. I imagine even if people don't request this if it was in their account as an option, they would most certainly use it. Simplifi is one of the best programs I've used for managing everything, but the export/print report feature is a major letdown that may have me switch services again if there isn't progress towards that direction.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not necessarily, when I want to bring a copy of my financial data with me somewhere, I don't bring paper, I bring my phone or tablet. I'd say fewer people use paper copies of things.

Rob Wilkens

• Dozonian
    Options

Is there any progress on this feature? It would be an essential addition even if the reports were exported as a PDF

• Definately need to print reports for tax purposes too!

• NDAK
    Options

Please make it possible to print reports

thank uyou.

• Agent Sloopy
    Options

I need to print reports by category, by year, by month, and also with and without all the transactions. !

• Steve A
    Steve A Member
    Options

I would like to print and save a configured report like in Quicken. Is this coming soon?

• jpdarnall
    jpdarnall Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I would like ability to print a “dashboard” summary report.

• Dale Hanssen
    Options

Need to be able to print spending plan like you have in Quicken Classic. Just started using Simplifi bit will cancel as this is a much needed function for a paid subscription.

• Johio
    Johio Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Just started using Simplifi - agree with those here - NEED to be able to print Transaction Reports (by Category).

• bilbo62
    Options

Printable reports with totals are a basic necessity! I am flabbergasted that I would need to download my data to a spreadsheet and manually total the amounts, and then go about formatting the spreadsheet to print a report?

I am new to Simplifi and was really enjoying the app, but not being able to generate saveable reports formats that include totals is a dealbreaker for me—so disappointed :(

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks - this feature downloads the transactions

I will like to download the data behind the reports, like the account balances that compose the net worth report or the category totals for the spending report.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• peller marion
    peller marion Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I need to be able to get reports downloaded like Mint or I am moving on to a better app!

In Mint it was very simple to filter the months expenses and down load to excel!

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

In the meantime, exports are available from reports to CSV.

Can I download or print a report?

Quicken Simplifi doesn't offer the ability to download or print Reports. However, you can export the Transaction Activity associated with a Report into a CSV file that can be printed. To learn how to export transactions, check out our help article here! Please note that exporting transactions is currently only available on the Quicken Simplifi Web App.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4592676-using-reports-in-quicken-simplifi#h_4641cb4ac4

Minter 2014-2023

• CoolMD
    CoolMD Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

I keep a spreadsheet as backup. I would like Simplifi to add ability to export Net Worth balance by filtered date to CSV. Simple enough feature, surprised it isn't already included.

[Merged Post]

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Your idea is already under review, vote for it here. Net Worth is a report in Simplifi and the idea requests exports of reports.

[removed link to merged thread]

I keep a backup in Excel too. As a workaround, I use the steps below:

1. Run the net worth report as of the dates I want
    2. Expand the assets and debt table below as I want it display
    3. Use the browser, save as feature and save the page as a *.mhtml file

I open the *.mhtml file in Excel and I get the values. Then, I copy the values on my master Excel sheet where I have my net worth history.

[Merged Post]

Minter 2014-2023

• rocksnhills
    Options

It would be useful to be able to export report data, e.g., from spending reports, to a spreadsheet format such as Excel or CSV.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Minter 2014-2023

• the_scottster
    the_scottster Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Any movement on this? Looks like the request "Net Worth Statement" was closed as "already offered" but that's really not true. I need something to send to my financial advisor and accountant - a PDF. The current net worth report does not offer this.

Long time Mint user jumping into Simplifi-world!

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

If you are looking to download report totals, vote for the request below.

[removed link to merged thread]

Minter 2014-2023

• TommyG007
    Options

Dear Simplifi Santa…

I know I'm too late for a Christmas request. But I'm a day early for a New Year request(s):

1. The ability to sync Apple Card transactions. Yes, I know I can export/import them, but I use the card for over 80 transactions a month, and assigning them to categories and tagging them is very labor-intensive. I know you are pushing Apple on this, but please push harder.
    2. The ability to print reports, transaction lists, and more. This is not MINT. We are paying a reasonable amount for Simplifi, and it needs to be a bit more for a deluxe version that prints; then sign me up.

Here is wishing you a great 2024, and take advantage of those Mint users who are transferring to you!

Sincerely Tom

• JJPrats
    Options

I need the capability to print out or PDF net worth statements and spend summaries.

• Golden1717
    Options

Critical Function for me to continue with Simplifi : 1. Need to be able to print reports 2. download to excel to do additional data manipulation offline. These are super Basic functions most other basic financial software programs provide and have been suggested on this thread for THREE YEARS !!! Let's get this functionality implemented.

This is critical, not optional for an online only software platform.

• kmartin1010
    Options

I completely agree with the other users here about reporting. I want to be able to do year to year comparisons and run custom reports. I also want to be able to print the reports.