Is it possible to see future credit card payments via Simplifi

Options
jaholden123
jaholden123 Member
edited April 25 in Feedback

I have a credit card account connected to Simplifi that I use to pay for most of my Planned Spending like groceries, gas, etc. Each month I pay my full credit balance that is due. That amount varies from month to month. Since I am connected to the account, is it possible for Simplfi to show the upcoming payment once it is listed on the credit card account, rather them having to go into the credit card account separately using that banks specfic app?

Best Answer

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately, it appears that the credit card issuers don't make this information available via the bill connect service Q-Simplifi uses and this information is not included in the normal data downloads provided. However, you can add your support for this request that, if implemented, would get you close to what you are asking.

Since all my credit card spending is accounted for in my Spending Plan and/or through Savings Goals and since I can see my checking, savings and credit card balances on a daily basis, and since my cc billing cycles and due dates are set and known, I know that I have the cash available to pay in full my cc balances when due. Therefore, I have my credit cards set to automatically pay in full for each billing cycle on the due date. I may not see in Simplifi the actual amount due on the actual due date, but I know the full amount is covered and I can anticipate the payment by reviewing the Transfers & Credit Card section of the Spending Plan.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.