Edward Jones will not connect! FDP-106 Error

Options
Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭✭

I can not update my Edward Jones Account. It has this message shown below. Nothing has changed as I can sign on direct to EJ with no problems. Please fix connection.

Also, the daily mutual fund investment pricing is not updating again. This needs to be fixed again.

Clark

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'mexperiencing this as well.I'm going to try resetting the connection later this morning as EJ is notorious for changing things at their end in terms of third party connections.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well that didn't fix anything. I still think the issue is with EJ and not Quicken Simplifi

Anthony Bopp

• TommyG007
    TommyG007 Member
    Options

Yup, as of 9:04 AM EDT, I cannot get Simplifi to connect to EJ. I logged in with the same browser to their site with no problem. I'm sure it will get fixed soon.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the information provided here! For anyone experiencing the issue on an existing account in Quicken Simplifi, please make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know if that works, please!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I tried it again this afternoon and it still doesn't connect.

Anthony Bopp

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't work for me either! Please get this elevated to the technical support team!

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    Options

This is definitely a Quicken Simplifi problem. I also use Empower et al, and they work perfectly today. Let's quit asking questions @Coach Jon and playing around with this issue and get this escalated technical support.

• Davebigguy
    Davebigguy Member
    Options

It is definitely a Quicken Simplifi problem. I have Empower and have no problem updating Edward Jones

• carbonj
    carbonj Member
    edited April 6
    Options

I am also experiencing this. None of the suggested recovery steps have worked to rectify anything.

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Experiencing too.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This resolved for me today.

Anthony Bopp

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Great! I am getting updates now too.

!!!!My mutual fund daily pricing updates are still not correct. This still needs to be fixed!!!! It used to work!

BTY Again…Empower is always correct.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Given that Quicken Simplifi made no changes when EJ stopped working, and made no changes when EJ started working again, I think it's safe to say the fix is on EJ's shoulders.

Anthony Bopp

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My mutual fund pricing has been wrong for several months now. (IT WAS WORKING) I have not said anything until now as I am frustratedt that I have to look at a free software to get the correct information. It is not an EJ issue, as Empower has the correct daily updates always. Simplifi just needs to quit jacking around fix this! @Coach Natalie @Coach Jon

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

One application working is not an indication that it's a Quicken Simplifi problem. EJ ultimately controls what data is sent to whom. Applications just request it. Obviously, each financial institution can control who gets what data (or any at all).

Anthony Bopp

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, I'm glad to hear that the FDP-106 error has cleared up for Edward Jones!

@Clark, if you're experiencing a separate issue with Edward Jones, I'd suggest posting in the appropriate area of the Community to outline exactly what you're seeing so you can be helped. Otherwise, you can also contact our Chat Support Team for assistance.

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.