Hello

Options

Hi, I'm new to Simplifi, transferring from YNAB. I went in search of a new platform when YNAB stopped supporting Fidelity, or maybe that was the other way around. Either way, after a few months of trying to manually import or enter all transactions and then just giving up tracking altogether I went on a search for a new platform. I tried out several and I think I'm going to like it here, however there are still some quirks with Fidelity but they seem manageable. If you have any tips I'm all ears.

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While @Jonathan H !

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Welcome @Jonathan H,

If you need assistance with anything, feel free to reach out to the Community!

-Coach Kristina

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*Welcome

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    Options

Hi @Jonathan H

Welcome to Quicken Simplifi!

One tip, one I’m sure you are well aware of, is that Q-Simplifi has what I think is a unique approach to personal money management, certainly a different approach than YNAB, which I consider to also be a superior app. Embracing and learning to use Q-Simplifi’s unique, proactive, elegant approach is key to being successful with this personal finance tool.

For me the Spending Plan is the core of what makes Q-Simplifi the app of choice and all the other features provide solid tools that will support you in successfully fulfilling your financial goals.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.