Upgrade.com (Beta) stopped working

Options
Panda Bear
Panda Bear Member

Hi! I recently imported a json version of mint and it broke my Upgrade.com (beta) connection. I cannot re-link my upgrade.com. It was working until yesterday (upgrade.com bank connection). I am unable to re-link now. Is there a way to re-link upgrade.com?

Thanks!

Vouth

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Panda Bear,

To assist with this issue, please provide additional information. When you say it broke your Upgrade.com connection, do you mean that it was connected in Mint, but will not connect in Quicken Simplifi?

If that is the case, you may be encountering this issue because Upgrade.com isn't currently supported in Quicken Simplifi, although I do see there is a request to add it:

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Panda Bear
    Panda Bear Member
    Options

Hi! I had an existing upgrade.com (beta) connection on my Simplifi account. This morning, I decided to import a json file from Mint which cleared all existing connections. The advantages of using the imported json file carried over my historical Mint data all the way back from 2011 for certain bank accounts, but evidently, i was not able to re-connect my upgrade.com (beta) connection once it was detatched (broken).

I know its strange that others are complaining that there isn't a working upgrade.com connection (since Sep 22, 2022, brandon's post), but mines was working! My last transaction from upgrade.com synchronized into simplifi.com sometime after April 1 (because I see a credit transaction of $65.63 on 1 April 2024 in simplifi.com under upgrade.com, and this was not a manual transaction nor a Mint generated import since Mint shut down a few months ago).

Let me know if I could help in anyway prove that my Upgrade.com integration was working on my Simplifi account! Also, turns out upgrade.com doesn't seem to have integration at this point with Personal Captial (Empower) nor Quicken Classic either! Guess I should have just left my simplifi account alone! My Upgrade.com (beta) would have been working still. Thx for the quick response :)

-Vouth

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited April 8
    Options

Hello @Panda Bear,

Thanks for your reply! We are unsure as to how you had your Upgrade.com connection Active in Quicken Simplifi before, but I can confirm that this Financial Institution is not currently supported. Did you happen to know the Financial Institution name your Upgrade.com account showed connected to when it was connected? In the meantime, You can definitely vote for the post @Coach Kristina shared, however, and follow it for updates as well.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Panda Bear
    Panda Bear Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon and @Coach Kristina

Thanks for the reply! I converted Upgrade.com financial institution from 'automatic' to 'manual' entry. It shows Upgrade.com (Beta) on my account record.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Panda Bear,

Thanks for the response! With the additinal insight, we are still unsure of what happened, but can confirm Upgrade.com isn't currently supported in Quicken Simplifi. I would suggest following the request we shared with you for updates in the meantime.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.