Import from Credit Karma?

Options
KGM
KGM Member

Hello-

I trusted (haha, I know) that Credit Karma would have similar abilities than that of Mint, which it definitely does not. Now I'd like to import all of my Mint account info from CK to Simplifi. Can this be done? If not, why would CK (an Intuit brand, by the way) be offered as a substitute for Mint? I trusted the Intuit brand to offer a like-for-like substitute.

Tagged:

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    Options

CK and Mint are both Intuit products. Quicken and Quicken Simplifi are not.

If you can export your CK data as CSV, you should be able to import it into Quicken Simplifi. See this article

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4413430-how-to-manually-import-transactions

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    Options

Once you move your Mint financial account data to Credit Karma, you will not be able to export your financial data on Credit Karma. If you saved your CVS Mint export Simplifi will go back 90 days to pickup any missing ones in that period and will not duplicate.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    Options

Mint was not getting enough hits on their adds. I guess more people check their credit score than budget information. They decided to save the operating cost of Mint and get a few more CK users. I'm glad they never went to subscription model, I would have probably stayed and never known how much better Simplifi is than Mint.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.