Swiping down when scrolling filters->accounts undesirably exits list (edited)

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 16 in Report a Bug

This post/bug-report is after testing what was posted here and is essentially the same report: https://www.reddit.com/r/simplifimoney/comments/1bzob1s/why_is_scrolling_in_the_app_so_awful/

On the mobile app (Android, if it matters), if I go to Reports, Total Spending (for example), tap Filters, then tap Accounts:

-I can scroll down this list by swiping up (good)

-But if i swipe down to go back up the list, it exits the account filter selection

It should not be exiting, I should be able to scroll up or down.

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for letting us know! We will need your help to report this bug. If you could please provide the information below, that would be a great help!

1. A video showing the behavior in the mobile application
    2. The Make, Model, and OS of your mobile device
    3. Log Files

Log files can be obtained via the 'Send Feedback' button with these steps:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Additionally, please make sure you are on the latest release. Let us know when you have this information, and we will gladly assist with this bug report!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. I was just about to do that now, but found I need to run out for a bit & will be out past dinner… Might be your next workday you see it, but i'll get back to you today I hope.

2. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Android, Latest updatesd

3. I'll do that after i take the video.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. https://youtube.com/shorts/OcaWF3X80CI?feature=shared

2. Android 14 Samsung S23 Ultra

3. I'm away from a mac/pc now but this is clearly visible in video.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for the information and video. We will still need the logs as well. Let us know when you can send those our way!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3. report created - reference id 427610065722505473

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Options

I am having the same issue.

1. A video showing the behavior in the mobile application - enclosed for both reports and transaction list filter
    2. The Make, Model, and OS of your mobile device: LG Velvet 5G, Android 10
    3. Log Files - sent reference id 427718298140926726

The behavior appears in the reports and the filter under all transactions in the mobile app.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon, @Coach Natalie :

Any way to confirm this bug report has been filed? The information was submitted yesterday as requested.

I don't think I've seen @Coach Jon post today, I suspect it's a day off.

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk & @UrsulaA, it looks like they pushed 5.3.0 to Mobile — can you both update and give this another try, please? Although Coach Jon was not able to reproduce this on iOS, I have Android and I'm having a hard time scrolling in the Accounts Filter list in general, even scrolling down, but I am able to scroll back up if I do it just right. I'm wondering if either of you are seeing a difference on 5.3.0.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I updated my app to 5.3.0 in Mobile and I see the same behavior when scrolling to filter accounts as the videos I provided.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No change on 5.3.0 mobile app.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@UrsulaA & @RobWilk, thank you!

When viewing your videos, you both seem to be experiencing problems with scrolling down in the list as well, which is what I'm seeing in addition to the menu trying to close when scrolling back up. I went ahead and got all of this reported and will let you both know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-20594

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It seemed i could scroll down the first time I went in, but after I reopened it I couldn't scroll down.

Rob Wilkens

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.