PayPal Credit Transactions Stopped Downloading

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Missing transactions with PayPal Credit Card (edited).

Comments

• waydave
    waydave Member
    edited April 9
    Options

PayPal/PayPal Credit is no longer adding new transactions/updating.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @waydave,

Thanks for reaching out! To help clarify your situation, what error are you receiving in Quicken Simplifi when attempting to update? Additionally, how long has it been since this started happening?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• waydave
    waydave Member
    Options

There's no error being displayed, the account totals are listed in the "Accounts" sections, however when I click into the account to view the transactions, they have not updated since 4/3/2024. I reset the connection twice, then deleted the connection and reconnected, no transactions are importing.

• jbrian00
    jbrian00 Member
    edited April 10
    Options

I have noticed this too with the “PayPal Credit, Mastercard, and Crypto” connection. I’m missing transactions since 4/2 for my PayPal Mastercard. There is no error or indication of it not working other than missing transactions. I have 2 factor authentication enabled and it prompts for that, updates the balance but stopped syncing transactions.

• BK18
    BK18 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue with the PayPal Credit, Mastercard, and Crypto connection. No new transactions since 4/2/24. Balance is correct, 2 factor auth goes through fine. Regular Paypal Account transactions from the last week do appear.

• MRH76367
    MRH76367 Member
    Options

Same - last transaction I have was 3/23/24. Balance is correct, but no transactions.

• MRH76367
    MRH76367 Member
    Options

Same with me. And nothing new since 3/23/24. I've deleted and reset everything up. The balance for my PayPal card appears correct under Credit Card>PayPal Cashback World Mastercard, but no transactions there.

• Gargamel
    Gargamel Member
    Options

my connection was repaired a few weeks ago, but suddenly got broken again this week and is once more no longer updating. @Coach Natalie is this repetitive issue affecting all cards issued by Synchrony Bank or just the PayPal card?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@waydave, @jbrian00, @BK18, @MRH76367, & @Gargamel, thanks for reaching out regarding this issue!

I'm sorry to hear that you are all missing transactions from the PayPal Credit, Mastercard, and Crypto connection. As you can all see from the above discussion, this issue has been going on for a while now, though I'm not sure why it's suddenly popping up again for multiple users. With that, we need to gather some data and examples to have our engineering team take a look:

1. The name of the account the transactions are missing from, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The Date, Payee, and Amount of a few example transactions that are currently missing in Quicken Simplifi.
    3. A screenshot of the example transactions from the bank's website.
    4. A screenshot of the corresponding register in Quicken Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing.

We also need logs, which can be submitted via the 'Send Feedback' option on the Quicken Simplifi Web App:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

• BK18
    BK18 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie for your help with this.

Logs have been sent, and the other information you requested has been sent in a private message.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@BK18, thank you! I went ahead and got a ticket filed and we now have an Alert that can be followed for updates on this issue:

For all of the other users I tagged earlier, if you can please still provide the requested information, it would be very helpful to get you all added to the ticket! 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Gargamel
    Gargamel Member
    Options

Sent in my logs this morning, just messaged you the additional information. Thanks for looking into this.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Gargamel, thanks! I added you to the ticket.

Have you tried resetting the connection, by chance? If not, please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections

-Coach Natalie

• shandranancy
    edited April 12
    Options

is there anyone else who has PayPal's Mastercard suddenly not have any transactions, posted and/or pending, not show up? I though maybe I needed to reconnect the account but doing so hasn't brought over the missing transactions.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 12 Answer ✓
    Options

Your issue sounds related to this

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• shandranancy
    Options

thanks for that! I tried looking for something but it was from a couple of years ago and looked resolved. I should've been less restrictive in my search.

• shandranancy
    Options

thanks! UrsulaA's linked discussion had that included in it so I did see and I've bookmarked it. I tried searching for something before posting but must've been too specific that those results were not included.

• BK18
    BK18 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi all,

I just loaded all missing transactions when I logged in tonight. Might be worth trying.

@Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.