Ally Mastercard not syncing transactions - balance only

Options
Devlpr
Devlpr Member

I'm able to connect successfully to Ally Bank however it is not downloading transactions for my credit card account. It does sync the balance of the account, but I have to enter transactions manually. 

I should mention that this was previously a ollo account.

Ally Mastercard does display in my list of accounts with correct balance, but no transactions.

Is there any way to get the credit card transactions to update automagically?

[removed]

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Devlpr, thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue!

To clarify, have the transactions been missing since the time you added the credit card account in Quicken Simplifi, or did the transactions just recently stop downloading? If the former, when did you first add this account in Quicken Simplifi? If the latter, what day did the issue begin? Please also provide the following data so we can take a look from our end:

1. The Date, Payee, and Amount of 3 example transactions that are currently missing.
    2. The name of the account the transactions are missing from as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Devlpr
    Devlpr Member
    Options

The issue started when I first connected the credit card account. When Simplifi reaches out to Ally cc account it only pulls back the account balance.

at work right now but will post transactions when I get home

• GrandmasterGains
    Options

Spoke with Simplifi support yesterday and they confirmed that this is a known issue/limitation with Simplifi. For the time being we have to import or add transactions manually for Ally Credit Card accounts.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GrandmasterGains,

Thanks for reaching out! Thank you for letting us and other users know!

-Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.