Missing Transaction from Fidelity 401k contributions.

Options
Another Stephen
Another Stephen Member ✭✭

Re-asking because it's still broken. Only pulls at most one transaction per day. Not sure why this discussion was closed.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Another Stephen, thanks for reaching out!

To clarify, the prior thread was closed due to no response after some time had passed. With that, were you able to get the account connected via the "Fidelity Inv & Retirement" option in Quicken Simplifi? And are you referring to holdings, or to Investment Transactions?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Another Stephen
    Another Stephen Member ✭✭
    Options

ah yeah I don't get on here other than once a month to true up and the months data.

Investment transactions.

This is the closest think I could find to  "Fidelity Inv & Retirement" in the accounts. Is this what you mean? It does not work. (well it works for account balance and 1 transaction per day. But more than 1 transaction per day just gets lost and I have to add it manually which is getting old.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Another Stephen, thanks for posting back!

I see now that you are on our Finicity aggregator, which is why the "Fidelity Inv & Retirement" option isn't showing for you in Quicken Simplifi. As far as I can tell, I think the Fidelity Investments one that you're using is the best bet. With that, however, we are currently experiencing issues with accounts updating on Finicity:

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the account? I'd definitely suggest giving these steps a try:

1. Make all of your Fidelity accounts manual by following the steps here. Once done, you will see the accounts listed in the 'Manual Accounts' section under Settings > Accounts.
    2. Navigate to the bank's website and remove Quicken's access from the bank's third-party linked apps. 
    3. In Quicken Simplifi, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    4. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Let us know how this works for you!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.