All accounts not downloading

Options
Mick
Mick Member

Been getting help from tech to see if they can figure out why accounts will not download information as they once were. Been like this a few days , they started working on it today . Anyone have this issue?

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Mick,

Thanks for reaching out. We have a known issue currently affecting the ability to download transactions in Quicken Simplifi for users who are on our FINICITY aggregator. You may follow the post here for updates on the issue!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Mick
    Mick Member
    Options

Hi , This has been going on for a while now. Is there a way not use to Funicity Aggregator ?

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Mick,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no way to change aggregators at this time. We do thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Mick
    Mick Member
    Options

Well it does not seem like this is getting resolved Jon ? I was fine using the Classic Quicken , I do nothave a business or anything , retired with nvestments I wanted to keep track of . The download feature to see accounts usage is basically my I am a customer. If I went back to Quicken classic , and just paid the extra rate would the problems go away? Or is this aggregator issue something that will follow me around for some reason? Must not be a widespread issue I am guessing ?

• ThomasO
    ThomasO Member
    Options

I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm surprised at how finicky the import process is for a paid service like Simplifi, even when it is working. The lack of updates and no apparent urgency is also surprising.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Mick,

Thanks for your reply. This issue is specific to Quicken Simplifi. Quicken Classic does not use Finicity as an aggregator. We do thank you for your patience, as we continue to work on this issue.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.