Mohela Connection Issues (FDP102)

Options
Pchamb1998
Pchamb1998 Member ✭✭✭

Mohela connection quit syncing. Added the accounts as manual and attempted to relink institution. I am getting FDP-102 code.

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Pchamb1998,

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry you are having that problem with your Mohela account. Quicken Simplifi presents this generic messaging when we're unable to connect to a specific bank. Usually, this occurs if the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank's website, or the URL we use to connect is unavailable, or they're completing maintenance on their services. However, you may be able to log into the bank's website successfully and still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi because Quicken Simplifi connects to your bank using a different server. Most of the time, this error resolves itself after 24-48 hours. However, if you continue to receive this error after 48 hours, please let us know!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Pchamb1998
    Pchamb1998 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    Options

[removed] I am now getting care code: "to.100"

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Pchamb1998,

Thanks for letting us know. This error usually occurs when the connection is timing out before we successfully connect with the bank. Typically, this happens when the bank or URL we use to connect isn't available or if the bank is not allowing third-party aggregation efforts. Can you clarify if you are adding this account for the first time into Quicken Simplifi or trying to update an existing account?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• jonosellier
    jonosellier Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon, I am also having a similar issue connecting to Mohela. I used to have it connected (as of Jan 2024) but for the last week or so I have not been able to reconnect. I am also getting the same FDP-102 code and suspect this is a widespread problem if multiple users are getting the same codes from the same institution within the same timeframe.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @jonosellier,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have a current known issue for Mohela that can be followed for updates here:

Thank you for your patience

-Coach Jon

• neoncat2022
    Options

Hi, I'm getting an error code FDP-187 when trying to connect to Mohela.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @neoncat2022,

Thanks for reaching out! I would suggest Resetting your Account Connections. The instructions can be found here: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections#h_7f8fc15a86

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.