spending plan not calculating correctly - with bills, subscriptions and saving

Options
wassimchao
wassimchao Member
edited April 26 in Using the Spending Plan

for some reason, my spending plan income on the top left doesn't take income-bills-subscriptions-savings even if i calculate income minus bills and savings its doesn't come close to what i would expect so its throwing me off. any suggetions/help?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @wassimchao,

To better assist, please provide more information. Since you said the Income after bills & saving in the top left, I assume you're referring to the web app? Does your Income after bills & saving reflect correctly in the lower right of the screen? Does it reflect correctly in the mobile app? How is the number incorrect (for instance, is it acting like Income before anything comes out?)?

If you haven't done so already, I recommend that you log out of your Quicken Simplifi, then log back in again and check to see if that resolves the issue.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.