FDP-163 connecting Empower 401k Account

Options
hmiller
hmiller Member

Hi I'm trying to connect my Empower 401K account to simplifi. I have confirmed username and password are correct and work in the empower retirement app. Previously this username and password has allowed me to connect Empower Retirement 401K with Quicken Simplifi. However I'm getting FDP-163 when trying to connect now.

Tagged:

Comments

• Jlkir
    Jlkir Member
    Options

I have same issue and opened case

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @hmiller and @Jlkir,

Thanks for reaching out! Please try these steps below and let us know if they work for you:

1. Make all of the accounts with this bank manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.