Option to Disable Prompt for New Category Rule

Options
Ritland
Ritland Member

Everytime I add a category to a transaction, I am prompted to create a new rule so that each time that same Payee appears in the future it will automatically assigned to the same category. For the vast majority of my transactions, this does not make sense. If I buy something from Amazon or Walmart the purchase could fall under a number of categories. However, each time I categorize a transaction from these payees, I am prompted to create a new rule . I would just like to disable this prompt so the only new rules would be added manually under "Payees & rules."

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.