Unable to update accounts (Finicity) [edited]

Options
jkumpeli
jkumpeli Member

This is crazy for a paid app. I haven't got updates to my accounts since April 13th with no eta on the fix. [removed - relevancy]

Tagged:

Comments

• DRenee
    DRenee Member
    Options

I would like to know the same answer…too.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jkumpeli, thanks for posting to the Community!

It looks like you are on our Finicity aggregator, so you are most likely seeing our known issue here:

With that, we would certainly like to do some troubleshooting with you, but it would be a great start to know the name of the bank(s) you're experiencing an issue with, and what specific issue you're experiencing.

@DRenee, thanks for also posting! It doesn't look like you're set up on Finicity, so you'd want to go ahead and create a separate post to outline the issue you're seeing so we can assist you accordingly. Be sure to outline the bank and the specific issue. Our FAQ here has some guidelines for posting to the Community.

We look forward to working with both of you!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.