Question About Importing Applecard Transactions (edited)

Options
krmjo
krmjo Member

If I manually input AppleCard transactions and then import the data at the end of the month, will it match up the transactions or duplicate them?

Best Answers

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is just a guess on my part. Simplifi will not duplicate entries on import but I have no ideal if the entry has to be an exact match or just close. Why don't you try one entry and if it don't work you can delete the transaction after the monthly upload.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @krmjo,

As long as the transactions are similar enough, Quicken Simplifi should be able to recognize that they're the same and match them. From what I've observed in my own Quicken Simplifi dataset, a couple things that do prevent it from matching are if the date is too different and/or if the $ amount is different.

That said, as @N4KHQ suggested, it would be a good idea to start with just a few manual transactions, see how well they match up when you import, and delete any duplicates if needed.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.