Excited to try new Early Access features, and I am enrolled, but where are they?

trd716
trd716 Member
edited June 21 in Feedback

I'm looking to test Zillow integration but not seeing it anywhere, even when adding a new Real Estate account

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• trd716
    trd716 Member

@Coach Jon I guess I don't understand @Coach Natalie when she says 'Early Access or limited release' in her update posts. If I'm enrolled in Early Access, should I not be able to see and test the new changes?

Thanks!

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @trd716,

Yes, you can use Early Access features that are enabled/integrated. The Zillow integration is not yet enabled at this time. I hope this makes sense!

-Coach Jon

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@trd716

The update says…

• ADDED: An Amount Matching feature for Recurring Transactions (Early Access/not yet enabled).
    • ADDED: Indicators for online banking outages (Early Access/not yet enabled).
    • ADDED: Zillow integration (Early Access or limited release/not yet enabled).

These features are in place but not enabled so no one has access yet. There will be an update when these features are turned on. For the Zillow integration there is an additional "…or limited release in addition to the not yet enabled.

Zillow has certain rules and restrictions that they impose on access to their data base and the limited release is more than likely related to Zillow imposed limitations.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.