Add split paycheck tax deductions to the Bills & Income section of Spending Plan (edited)

Options
MtnCreed
MtnCreed Member ✭✭
edited June 4 in Feature Requests

I'd like to itemize my paychecks, but I want my tax deductions in the "Income after bills & savings" section, not the "Planned spending" or "Other spending" sections. I know that there are articles for how to itemize paychecks, but I feel like those are partial solutions. Simplify should allow the entire breakdown of an itemized paycheck to stay in the "Income after bills & savings" section so that only the net income makes it to the next two sections.

How to currently track paycheck deductions: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5983781-how-to-track-pre-deposit-paycheck-deductions

[added link to article on how this currently works]

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@MtnCreed, thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

I went ahead and turned this into an Idea post requesting that split paycheck tax deductions be counted toward the Bills & Income section of the Spending Plan instead of the current section of Other Spending so other users can vote on it and our product team can review it.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• MtnCreed
    MtnCreed Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for changing the post type and adding the article link, @Coach Natalie!