Santander Credit Card Showing Credit Available Instead of Balance

Jeremy Young
Jeremy Young Member

Hi Coaches,

I know a lot of this discussion has happened and was reopened and closed. My Santander Credit Card was showing the correct balance before but has reverted to available credit again and stayed that way for awhile now. Could you help with this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for reaching out! To help us understand your situation better, could you provide screenshots showing the account balance in Quicken Simplifi, compared to what it should be on your bank's website? This would help us going forward.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Is there a place where I can send the screenshots directly or email them? This is following on from this discussion:

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

You can DM us directly by clicking on our name and selecting the 'Message' button.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

OK. I DMed you with the screenshots.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for sending the screenshots. It looks like we'll need to escalate this as a balance discrepancy. To do so, please provide the following additional details:

1. The name of the account in question, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The name of the account in question, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

I sent this to your inbox just now.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for the reply! The last thing we need is for logs to be submitted to us, please. You can submit logs via the directions below:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2.  Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3.  With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4.  Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Done.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

We have gone ahead and escalated this issue for you! We will be sure to provide updates here as we receive them.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

EWC - 11133696

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

We have heard back from our service provider on your escalated issue. They state the issue should be resolved and are asking you to try to refresh the account in Quicken Simplifi to verify the fix is working. Let us know!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Hi Jon,

No it is still the same. Sorry.

Jeremy

• Coach Jon
    edited June 25

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for the quick reply! Let's try having you set up the account with a fresh new connection to see if that works. You can make the account manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the account to your existing Quicken Simplifi account. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Hi Jon,

After making the account manual and re-adding it. I still get the same issue on the new re-added account.

Jeremy

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for the reply. May we have the current balance in Quicken Simplifi compared to what the balance on the bank's website is? And has that balance changed at all from when we first submitted this issue?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

It's showing the available credit instead of the current balance. It tracks the available credit correctly, so whenever I use the card it goes down by that amount. So yes it's changed because I used the card. Will send you a DM as well.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for the DM. We will still need the exact balance that is showing in Quicken Simplifi vs. what balance is showing on your bank's website if you would please DM me that information as well.

Thank You,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

It tracks the available credit perfectly. Will DM you the exact numbers.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for the information! We have gone ahead and resubmitted the escalation and will be sure to provide updates here when they are available.

-Coach Jon

EWC - 11133696

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for your patience! We have heard back from our service provider for your escalated issue and they state that your issue has been recently fixed. Please try accessing/refreshing the account again in the product and in case of any issues, please do report back to us with a screenshot of the account summary page from the bank website with the URL at the top and also a product screenshot of the account.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Hi Jon,

Nothing has changed so far after refresh but maybe we should give it a day first.

Jeremy

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for the reply! If you would like to give it a day, that is fine. Let us know if that works out for you or not, please!

-Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

It stills doesn’t work. Will DM you the screenshots.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thank you for the additional information! Since the original escalation with our service provider did not work, we went ahead and escalated a different way for your issue here. We will be sure to provide updates as we receive them here for you!

Thanks for your patience!

-Coach Jon

CTP-10306

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Thanks! It seems to be working now. Just not sure if it will fluctuate back and forth like last thread.

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Hi Coach Jon, it has changed back to available credit again now.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for letting us know! Your escalation is still ongoing for this issue, so sit tight in the meantime while our team works to resolve the issue. We will let you know of any updates as we receive them here.

-Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member
    edited July 10

Hello, any news?

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Thanks for following up. This issue is still being worked on at this time. We will be sure to let you know of any updates as we receive them. Thank you for your patience!

-Coach Jon

• Coach Jon

Hello @Jeremy Young,

Our team came back and has stated that this issue should now be resolved. Can you let us know if it is working for you now?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Jeremy Young
    Jeremy Young Member

Unfortunately it still doesn't work for me.