ridiculous delay

kleinoo
kleinoo Unconfirmed, Member
edited July 19 in Getting Started

I am using simplifi on a desktop (windows 10). Just purchased today and I am horribly dismayed. I wait 15 minutes while simplifi connects to one of my financial institutions. This software acts like it was created by a 3rd grader. I am asking the community if this is normal so I can cancel right now before I waste time with this. Is the regular quicken any better? This software is useless.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @kleinoo,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the trouble you've been having with the web application. To better understand your situation, is it just the actual connection to your bank when adding the account that is slow?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

As per if it's normal - it happens that some connections are sometimes slow for me (not 15 minutes), but that varies by financial institution. PenFed (a credit union) is sometimes super slow for me (I mean like 2-3 minutes, not 15) and other times it is fast.

Rob Wilkens

• RockLee
    RockLee Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21

It is much more likely that the software of one of your financial institutions Simplifi is attempting to connect with was written by a 3rd grader.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭

You should not have to connect but once. I can promise no third graders at the bank or the service providers Simplifi uses. There are many possibility as RobWilk noted include internet connection, or servers being down briefly.

This discussion has been closed.