Offer Partner/Family subscription plan pricing

KP_9
KP_9 Member ✭✭✭
edited June 27 in Feature Requests

Can Simplifi please offer bundled/discounted plans for people to purchase multiple Simplifi subscriptions, such as are offered by many major subscription services?

For example, a popular music streaming service offers a Duo plan for partners that includes two subscriptions at a discounted rate of $16.99/month vs. $11.99 each for Individual plans, and a Family plan for 6 users at $19.99. A similar Individual/Partner/Family plan structure for Simplifi would be amazing.

I expect it would lead to more user adoption of Simplifi and revenue for Quicken from people who aren't signing up today at full price but would start using it if volume-advantaged pricing were available. Certainly would in my case; my spouse and I keep separate finances and while I enjoy using Simplifi regularly, he anticipates using it less and thus isn't inclined to purchase a full price subscription for himself. If, however, I could upgrade my plan to an offering that adds-on a second account at a discounted rate, it would be a no-brainer for me to bump up to that!

4 votes

Active · Last Updated