Following recent web app update, my rearranged dashboard layout is not saved

Duke0486
Duke0486 Member
edited June 28 in Report a Bug

Following the most recent web app update, my rearranged dashboard layout is no longer saved. Upon logging into Simplifi, I noticed that my dashboard layout was reset to the default, so I rearranged the tiles back to my preferred order. I logged out of Simplifi.

I logged back into Simplifi an hour or two later and noticed that AGAIN my dashboard layout was reset to the default.

Please investigate and fix this issue so users can again rearrange their dashboard layout and have it saved going forward. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Duke0486,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this bug! We have escalated this issue and will provide updates here as we receive them.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

SIMPL-21723

• Duke0486
    Duke0486 Member

This bug appear to be fixed. @Coach Jon , can you confirm this is the case?

Thanks!

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Duke0486,

It appears this issue is still ongoing. I tested this on my side and can still reproduce the issue. But I am glad if it is currently fixed for you!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Duke0486
    Duke0486 Member
    edited July 10

Thanks @Coach Jon !

I agree that the issue is still ongoing. When I logged into the Simplifi web app today, my dashboard layout was reset to the default. I hope they fix this bug soon!

EDIT: When I log into the Simplifi web app, my dashboard layout is reset to the default. However, when I navigate away from the dashboard (say to the Transactions page) and then later return to the dashboard, my rearranged dashboard layout is back. Strange!