Reordering savings goals?

LaurieS
LaurieS Member
edited August 2 in Using Savings Goals

I created savings goals for each of my recurring fixed annual expenses (I do not want to use the rolling budget feature for this). On the Savings Goals page, I have 15 tiles - one for each and they are labeled starting with the month they will be due…

Sept Life Insurance
Oct XYZ subscription etc etc

It looks like Simplifi put them in the order created, but I want to rearrange them by month they will be due (either from the label I gave them or from the goal date), so that I see the next upcoming ones first.

Is there a way to do this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LaurieS
    LaurieS Member

Thanks Jon. I put a vote on that page. I'm curious - how many votes does something need before it gets implemented? I see that thread was started back in 2021 so it's been a long time now. And I'm willing to bet there are lots of other users who would want it, but not know about the voting process (like I didn't either).

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited July 2

Hello @LaurieS,

Thanks for the reply. The number of votes gauges interest in an idea. However, there is no set number of votes needed to have the product team implement the idea. As soon as any updates become available, we'll be sure to update the idea post accordingly.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.