Add back Interactive Brokers

Jodi Edgar
Jodi Edgar Member

Please add back Interactive Brokers as a financial institution. It used to be an option - why would you take it away?

https://ndcdyn.interactivebrokers.com/sso/Login?RL=1&locale=en_US

[added URL]

Tagged:
8 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Interactive Brokers has been added via Plaid! You can now use the option listed as "Interactive Brokers - US".

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Jodi Edgar, thanks for posting this request to the Community!

In order for this request to be considered, we need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website. Once we obtain that on this post, we can turn it back into an official Missing Financial Institution Request.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Interactive Brokers Sign In Link

Login (interactivebrokers.com)

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RockLee
    RockLee Member ✭✭✭✭

My existing connections still work for both my regular brokerage and a Roth, but new connections cannot be added.

• @Coach Natalie HI! Any updates on topic? When do you expect to add Interactive Brokers?

• bestwiz
    bestwiz Member

Interactive Brokers is one of the biggest brokerages in the world. It is pretty weird to not have the option to add it to Simplifi. When can we expect it, please?

• LargoW
    LargoW Member

Thank you @Coach Natalie

I connected my Interactive Brokers account using Plaid but… it shows a zero balance! Any suggestions?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@LargoW, thanks for letting us know!

Let's have you create a separate post to report any issues with the connection if you'd like to troubleshoot.

We look forward to working with you!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.