Savings Goals Contributions Saving to Wrong Month?

Lynliss0
Lynliss0 Member
edited September 5 in Troubleshooting

I have been trying to contribute to my monthly amounts to my savings goals, but they keep being reflected in July, although it is already August 5. How far into the month does this issue persist? I've been able to do these contributions successfully much earlier in other months. I have also tried by doing a fresh log in, and on both the Android app and online. None of them has worked. Any thoughts would be welcome!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Lynliss0,

Thanks for reaching out! I was unable to replicate the issue on my side. Can you share a screenshot showing the issue, so that we may know what exactly is happening here?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• It got weirder now. Here is a screenshot of August before I contributed and after. This time I got a weird error, and nothing showed up in July.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Lynliss0,

Thanks for the screenshots. Does this issue show up if you load Quicken Simplifi in another browser/ incognito mode?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Lynliss0
    Lynliss0 Member
    edited August 5

Hi, Coach Jon.

This time, it did work in incognito mode. However, I have been trying that every day since August 1 and it didn't work any of those other days. Is that normal, or should I expect to run into this issue again. (This isn't the first time it's happened, which is why that's what I tried first, but the past couple of months have worked.)

Thank you,

Lynliss0

• Coach Jon
    edited August 5

Hello @Lynliss0,

Thanks for letting us know that worked! I am not sure why that would be happening, but what it could be is that if you are staying signed in on your primary browser rather than signing into a fresh session each time, the data could become stale. Typically, signing out and back in will resolve these types of matters. Have you given this a try in your primary browser?

-Coach Jon

• Hi, Coach Jon.

I will try that the next time that this issue appears. Thank you for the suggestion!

Lynliss0

This discussion has been closed.