Anyone having recurring income skip weeks in projected cash flow

JCG2042
JCG2042 Member
edited September 9 in Troubleshooting

I have an ongoing problem where recurring income I have set up (paychecks) for bi-weekly frequency skips the next schedule entry.

Example: Paychecks due to come in on August 2, 16, and 30. After the August 2 entry passes, the projected cash flow does not have an entry until August 30. When you open the recurring income, the date is set to August 30, even though this is an established recurring item.

Changing the next date in the "Edit Series" function resolves the issue, but then after the next date in the series, it will skip again.

I am still trying to track any other factors (days in the month, date, etc.) that might cause it, but so far, no luck.

Anyone else have this issue? I didn't seem to find anything when searching.

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

That is interesting, though I have not seen that in my dataset. I have some "every 4 week" transactions, but i don't have "every 2 week" ones right now. I wonder a little if your transactions are being matched to the wrong one (when a transaction is matched, it clears it off the reminders). Even so, that sounds a bit like a bug and I hope they can do something to fix it for you.

Rob Wilkens

• JCG2042
    JCG2042 Member

When the transaction comes in, it's being matched correctly. I am at a loss as to why the recurring series date would change.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@JCG2042, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Have you tried deleting and recreating the Recurring Income item in question? Let us know if doing so clears things up for you!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.