Sum of Recurring Transaction for each tab of the Recurring section (edited)

Options
Wu-Tang Financials
Wu-Tang Financials Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

It would be great if each of the tabs in the Recurring Transactions section provided a sum total at the bottom of the page. For example, it would nice to see that I'm spending $125/month on subscriptions at a glance as opposed to with a calculator.

(edited for clarity)

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a very interesting suggestion! Would you like to see that information displayed on the Spending Plan or Watchlist pages, or on the pages that appear when you are editing a recurring transaction under the Manage menu?

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    Options

@Wu-Tang Financials Also, your username is awesome!

• Wu-Tang Financials
    Options

@Coach Tappan I think it would be great under the Manage menu.

@Coach Paco Thanks man!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All, 

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant, and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 10 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Simplifi, please be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Simplifi Community Support Team

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At first I couldn’t figure out what this was about… then with some exploring it became clear. In Settings>Recurring across the top you can select the different types of recurring transactions you have set up. Looking it over I think having a total included for each option would be useful but not sure how often I’d check on it since I can see the total for each month in the Spending Plan.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Norm6257
    Norm6257 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to see a totals line in the Settings > Recurring tabs. But to make it really usable I want to see the recurring transactions grouped by frequency. That way if I went to Recurring > Subscriptions I could see the totals Weekly / Monthly / Yearly subscriptions that I have.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to see yearly totals for subscriptions in the All Recurring/Subscription. Yearly totals are provided for each subscriptions why not tell users what they are paying each year for subscriptions.