Tablet Support for Mobile App

hikerspath
hikerspath Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

Would be great to have tablet support (not just a zoomed view) for the mobile app at least? Features are great, but zoomed view stinks.

--
macOS: 10.15.1
iOS: 13.1.2
AppVersion: 4.0

12 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@hikerspath What was going on with the app while it was on the tablet so we can get it reported! Currently, the app available on the market works best on phones. Not so much the tablets, so any information you can provide would help out a lot!

• TommyMac
    TommyMac Member ✭✭✭✭

@Coach Paco I agree with the above comment. When I open the mobile app on my ipad, I get the phone version with an expansion button to make it appear bigger. It's not a tablet version. Not sure what's involved in porting to tablets, but, I can ask my team.

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@TommyMac We have it reported so once we have more information on the app and its compatibility with tablets, we will post a discussion in our community :smile:

• TommyMac
    TommyMac Member ✭✭✭✭

@Coach Paco Coolio :)

• tbanta
    tbanta Unconfirmed, Member

what are plans to add an iPad app. Plus any timeline to import quicken data?

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@tbanta We don't yet have an ETA for a separate implementation of Simplifi for the iPad. Until then, we recommend using the web version on tablets, since it displays better than the mobile app does. Our development team is currently working on adding an import function to Simplifi. We hope to roll it out in the next month.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello All, 

The Community Support Team reviews long-standing Idea posts for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and we would like to gauge the current level of interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this Idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Simplifi Community Support Team

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I added my vote to this. Although, to be honest, on my 12.4" android tablet, Simplifi mostly works pretty good, I sometimes want a landscape view, so supporting that would be nice.

The original post says the tablet app is just magnified but i don't think that's the case on Android. I willl say that the mobile app looks awful on iPad, but i presume that's a limitation of that platform.

Rob Wilkens