Missing Federal Student Aid (FSA)

matt00
matt00 Member

studentaid.gov

yay student loans :)

Tagged:
1 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@matt00 Just to check, are you able to access your account through this link, or is there a separate login for Federal Student Aid?

• matt00
    matt00 Member

@Coach Tappan Thanks for the reply!

when I try to login with that link I get the error, "We are unable to connect to Studentloans gov at this time. Please try again later."

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@matt00 I've submitted a separate request to add studentaid.gov to our list of supported accounts. The error message from studentloans.gov may be related to widespread outages and slowdowns for a large number of financial institutions going on right now, as detailed in this Alert.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.