Projected Cash Flow on Mobile App Showing Reminders For Posted Transactions

Options
2»

Comments

• BeachBuminPA
    BeachBuminPA Member
    Options

Just upgraded to 5.0, as promised, an item that posted today is not showing up in projected and therefore getting double counted — sooo much better.

• Jseagull
    Jseagull Member
    Options

I just upgraded to version 5 and a problem still exists with a bill reminder that is past due (likely posting late because of the weekend delay) doesn't show up in the bill reminder list, so isn't taken into account in the forward going cash flow balance. That bill reminder does show up on the web version as a past due item and is counted in the forward looking cash flow balance for checking account.

So, this is still an issue.

• Jseagull
    Jseagull Member
    Options

here are the screen shots of the web and mobile app discrepancies noted in my last post above

Note that the bill reminder for Parkway bill ($154) doesn't show up in the mobile app view but does in the web view

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jseagull, thanks for posting on this topic!

It sounds like you are experiencing the opposite of what this thread is for. I'd suggest performing a full uninstall/reinstall of the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, and then creating a new post to report the issue you're seeing if it still persists after doing so.

Fingers crossed the uninstall/reinstall does the trick!

-Coach Natalie

• Jseagull
    Jseagull Member
    Options

Deinstalled and reinstalled Same issue.

Not sure I would describe it as the opposite of the other issue. The cash flow calc is still not correct on the mobile app in this example

I will post as a new bug as you requested

• MoneyFan
    MoneyFan Member
    Options

I’m observing the same issue that jseagull reported today with app version 5.0. Are we ever going to have an accurate cash flow feature in the mobile app again?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@MoneyFan, we have a new post for the new issue that you can follow along with:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.