Add OneFinance to Supported Banks

I'd like to request that OneFinance be added to the supported banks list.
Tagged:
54 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 2021
    Hello @docpurple1961,

Thanks for posting!

Please provide us with the URL used when signing into the bank's website.

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @nozarrrr,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your request!

I have gone ahead and merged your post with an existing Idea post requesting that One Finance be added to Simpliifi -- thank you for providing the URL, and please be sure to add your vote! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Hi, Coach Natalie.  May I vote for One Finance integration as well?  I think you might start hearing from a number of new One finance account holders which would like to consider using Simplifi for their budgeting/financial management layer.  :)

Thanks, in advance, for considering!

Regards,
    Kory
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @vakory!

Welcome to the Community!

We'd love to have your vote! Please navigate to the original post at the top of this page, and click the little up arrow. You can find more details here.

Please let me know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Morlock
    Morlock Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hi, just started using the site, and i think it'll fit my needs after Simple announced its closing :(

i'd also like to request One be added. my credit union and cards link to simplifi, but my day to day expenses aren't going to be included. 

the URL for signing into One Finance is:

https://web.onefinance.com/signin

Edit to Add: Do you think you'll be using Plaid? that would solve a lot of requests for various banks?
  • RunTimmy
    RunTimmy Member
    I'm also a former Simple Bank customer switching to One Finance. I am hoping for integration to Simplifi to replace the great budgeting/expense tracking features in the Simple app.   I hope there's integration soon.🤞
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    Yes please do add one finance. I moved from Simple and really need a good budgeting tool that will link with my new bank One Finance. They are recruiting a lot of Simple users so I expect you will see more people requesting this.
  • drewcollard
    drewcollard Member ✭✭
    I would love to this too! When do you think this could be added? 
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    Please upvote everyone!
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    Its painful putting in manual transactions for my OneFinance account every day and not being able to link those transactions to bill reminders. Please add OneFinance as soon as possible!
  • Noilemahc
    Noilemahc Member
    edited April 2021
    I'll add my voice. Former Simple bailing from their buyout/merger/screw up my life scenario.  If you linked with OneFinance (or worked with Plaid even), you'd have already gotten my subscription money.  As it is, I'm currently leaning towards another application because they DO link to my OneFinance account.  About 2 more weeks until I have to lock into something.
  • mateok
    mateok Member
    +1 on this as well.  Not auto linking my transactions for my primary bank is a deal breaker to use this service.  Due to One's newness, this is an ongoing issue with all/most financial aggregators.
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    An no financial institution updates for 2 months :neutral:
  • Ditto
  • seanism
    seanism Member
    edited June 2021
    +1 for me too.  They use coastalbank.com as their backend.
  • EL_Budgets
    EL_Budgets Member
    Another former Simple user here. I'd love to use your software and not being able to link to my ONE account, is a huge downfall. YNAB already links to ONE and I might use them for that reason alone. Is there any chance ONE will be integrated in the next month??
  • drewcollard
    drewcollard Member ✭✭
    Hi Everyone! Former simple user and a huge fan of One! I have talked to One and they have confirmed they are working with Intuit and trying to get this implemented as soon as possible! Not sure of exact ETA, but they have confirmed it’s in the works! 
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    Hope soon! Would be so much easier if they supported the Plaid network. 
  • Zach
    Zach Member
    Hoping for this as well, I stuck with BBVA after Simple went away and started using Simplifi for budget tracking, but BBVA is now being absorbed by another bank that seems even worse so I'm looking to move to OneFinance. Might have to find a replacement for Simplifi if it doesn't work with OneFinance as they're my first choice right now.
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Zach said:
    Hoping for this as well, I stuck with BBVA after Simple went away and started using Simplifi for budget tracking, but BBVA is now being absorbed by another bank that seems even worse so I'm looking to move to OneFinance. Might have to find a replacement for Simplifi if it doesn't work with OneFinance as they're my first choice right now.
    One has been a great bank so far. Simplifi just needs to get moving on integrating more banks including One. I might request a refund and use [removed]. 
  • Another hopeful plea for adding this bank!
  • Morlock
    Morlock Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    I've moved from Simple to One as well, and I got so behind on manually entering my transactions that i just decided to delete everything and start from scratch. I would move to another service like [removed] but Simplifi has literally everything i need. I don't want to have to leave and learn a whole new system.

If anything, at least let us import transactions from other institutions!!

PLEASE ADD ONE FINANCE TO YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU!!!
  • Adding another vote for this, would love to use Simplifi again
  • Any chance this can get done?
  • Going to be switching banks very soon to One Finance. So, another +1 here for getting it added. I really dread having to enter them manually. :(
  • I would like to request One Finance as well. I have been waiting 5 months already for this. Please share an update!
  • drewcollard
    drewcollard Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hey just so everyone knows One works with [removed]. I switched back because I am not happy with how long it is taking for Simplifi to get this completed. 
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Yeah but [removed] is hot garbage. Other apps like [removed], [removed] and [removed], work too with Plaid integration. 
  • Has there been any update on this integration? It is the only account out of 31 accounts that I am missing and would hate for this to be the deal breaker.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.