FDP-101 error with Fidelity (edited)

124»

Comments

• trapperjohnme
    trapperjohnme Member
    edited July 24

can anyone share how to use that akoya to make this work? my main cash management account and credit card is fidelity and Simplifi is currently useless to me. I just bought it this week and wish that I hadn't.

• Cosmo24
    Cosmo24 Member

Go to add account and then type Akoya in the search bar and the Fidelity connection should come up. Just a heads, I cannot get the transactions or holdings to come over under the Akoya connection. Just the account balance comes over. I also use Fidelity for my cash management checking account.

• TimK
    TimK Member

Finally! It works great. Thank you for providing the support that Quicken was unable to provide!

• Cosmo24
    Cosmo24 Member

Is anyone else having trouble bringing over transaction history thru the Akoya connection?

• djhadams
    djhadams Member

they still need to fix this the right way. I’m trying to load this the first time and want to see my transactions. Not sure exactly what Akoya is but it’s a workaround at best.

• nedmanjo
    nedmanjo Member

Funny enough the Akoya connection worked. I have at least the balances of my accounts. Not an ideal fix for the missing Fidelity account.

• KellyJo
    KellyJo Member

The weird thing is, for some it is fixed. Mine is working great.

• strngr12
    strngr12 Member

This is long past absurd. I'm a software engineer that specializes in integrations between applications so I know this is simply a matter of priorities. You could take three engineers, assign this problem to them and they'd be done in 48 hours.

Like almost anyone who has a retirement account at an institution like Fidelity, most of my money is in Fidelity. By far. The only thing I have worth more money is my house.

• Cosmo24
    Cosmo24 Member
    edited July 26

Totally agree. [removed - speculation] Already started to look for alternatives. [removed] is in the lead. I actually like their reports better so far.

• KellyJo
    KellyJo Member

Not a software person at all, so I'm wondering why it's working for some people and not all? I have everything with Fidelity as well. I signed up and it didn't work for a week or so, but is now working fine without any additional steps on my part.

• Cosmo24
    Cosmo24 Member

Not sure why Simplifi censored some of my recent post? I didn't say anything the other user's were not already saying about the Fidelity connection not working… If they are making this a priority then why wouldn't they share more details of the error status?… All good relationships require great communication. That is not speculation.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited July 29

Hey everyone! Our engineering team has been working on a workaround for the ongoing Fidelity issues we're seeing with Intuit, and we've added a new Finicity bank option for Fidelity that should work for you all in the meantime. Our support article here has more info on this:

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3359549-top-bank-download-solutions#h_078cbe4cc3

We hope this helps everyone for now as we continue to work on the Intuit connection issues!

-Coach Natalie

• Cosmo24
    Cosmo24 Member

Thank you Natalie. This workaround was presented a few days ago and may be helpful to some depending on how they use the program. Unfortunately, it doesn't bring over transaction history which is essential for what I need the program for. I use Simplifi to keep track of expenses and budgets and don't use it to track the balances of my accounts. Is it possible to update the Finicity connection so it brings over transactions from Fidelity?

• GeorgeL
    GeorgeL Member

Is there any update on this issue? Thanks!

• Coach Natalie

@Cosmo24 and anyone else who experiences an issue with the Fidelity Akoya option, please create a new post here in the Community to outline the separate issue with the Finicity connection.

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• ya the akoya is definitely just a workaround for balance, I'd love to have transactions and holdings.

It really is unacceptable that one of the three largest financial brokerage companies doesn't work for a month.

Fixing it with a quick patch and then deploying a long term fix later would be a better solution for us customers than waiting this long.

• djhadams
    djhadams Member

I posted a new thread for Akita but PLEASE. Don’t close this thread.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/9864/fidelity-account-via-finicity-akoya-does-not-include-transaction-history/p1?new=1

• cfrcpa4925
    cfrcpa4925 Member

The fix posted on July 26 about using avoya does not work. It will not connect to Fidelity

• Coach Natalie

@cfrcpa4925, thanks for posting!

As mentioned above, you will want to report any issues with the Fidelity Akoya option in a separate thread since it's a separate issue:

-Coach Natalie

• Jayjay
    Jayjay Member

I just want to follow up, that I still cannot connect any fidelity account. For people who said "it worked", could you provide how you fix the connection issue? Thanks!

Quote >

We are unable to connect to Fidelity Inv & Retirement at this time. Care Code: FDP-101

• KellyJo
    KellyJo Member
    edited July 29

I didn't do anything, one day it was just working. And it worked for a few days, but it appears to not be working again, which is super disappointing since it was working. [removed - speculation/accuracy] 😩

• C Nathan
    C Nathan Member

@Coach Natalie

Any update here?