Pie Charts & Graphs for Investments Holdings

TGP
TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Feature Requests
Investment tracking needs some work. Can we have graphs for gains/losses. Also Pie Charts for holdings?
19 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• markcp
    markcp Unconfirmed, Member
    totally agree
  • Any update on any of this? Seems like in early 2020 there was some update to investment tabs "in the works" but have seen nothing. Really shouldn't be too much to ask for just a simple chart tracking total value over time at the very least. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jason,

Thanks for the inquiry!

We currently have some investment upgrades on the way, including the support of investment transactions, as well as the ability to perform transfers to and from investment accounts, although I'm not sure if these upgrades will include pie charts or graphs for investment data.

I don't have an ETA to provide on the upgrades as of yet, however, you can follow along here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1019/show-investment-transactions#latest

I hope this helps, but please be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • ffurja
    ffurja Member

I would be helpful if you could tag assets in the portfolio and report/ show graphs off the tags.

• I also would like to see pie chart for allocation of holdings. Categorize by type of investment eg domestic/ international stocks, bonds. Would be neat to be able to categorize also by industry mix/sector