Mobile App: Ability to add PDF attachments (edited)

Options
stbautomation
stbautomation Member
edited October 2021 in Feature Requests
Please provide an update on when PDF attachments will be an option in the Simplifi iOS app. The Quicken iOS app now supports PDF attachments. The Simplifi web app supports PDF attachments. However, you can not view them in the iOS app. That makes no sense. 
This is 2021, most purchases made online send electronic receipts.
Thank you  
19 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @stbautomation,

Thanks for posting to the Community!

I didn't find an existing request for PDF attachments on the Simplifi Mobile App, so I went ahead and turned this into an Idea post requesting this ability so that other Users can add their votes and our Product Team can review it. Please be sure to add your vote as well! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would love this too. Images and PDF should cover most use cases for receipt storage formats. 
  • Perx
    Perx Member
    Options
    Yes, would love to see this feature as well.  Bonus points for including capability to create and upload a multi-page PDF attachment.
  • davidc
    davidc Member
    Options

Yes. Please add the ability to upload AND view pdfs on both mobile and web app. Being able to upload but not view pdfs is totally useless. And only being able to upload pictures and not pdfs on the mobile app is also useless. I use Google Drive to scan all my receipts, and they all are saved as pdfs and not images.

• Lysander
    Options

I am a new customer and was surprised that I could not add a PDF from the mobile app. Please add this feature

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Upvoted this as well. I'm just starting to use the Android mobile app and would love to use PDF receipts.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, just discovered that the mobile app cannot even view a PDF uploaded by the web. It was very confusing for a moment and more than a little cumbersome when I was trying to check the receipt to find out if the expense should be split.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye