Investment performance comparisons (1 Merged Vote)

willya
willya Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

Can you add a feature to compare overall investment performance w/ other indexes such as SP500.

20 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@willya Thank you for the suggestion. As I mentioned in another discussion, we're currently working on a full-featured upgrade to our current Investments section that we hope to release soon, and we're actively seeking your feedback on what you'd like to see in that module. You can "vote" for your own suggestion by clicking on the counter in the original message, and other users will have a chance to add their votes as well.

• Is there any update? 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited November 2021
    Hello @jason,

Thanks for reaching out!

As mentioned here, we currently have some investment upgrades on the way, although I'm not sure if they will include performance comparisons. 

Please be sure to follow along here for updates on the upgrades to investments in Simplifi: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1019/show-investment-transactions#latest

Let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • jsy42
    jsy42 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    With the addition of historical balances and some related news, the Investments page is really useful. If you add market indices (Dow, NASDAQ, S&P500), many users like myself won't need to leave the investment page for portfolio and market status.
  • bears007
    bears007 Member ✭✭

+1 for this feature request - Could we show a benchmark S&P 500 graph on the Investments Performance view? I'd like to see how my portfolio compares to the market.

• Yes; I would appreciate this as well.

• Agree. Competitors are moving this direction - and is valuable to the user experience.