Please add Best Egg back to accounts to add

Jrmclean
Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
Best egg was once in accounts to add, and I reported a connection error, now its not even an option, will this get resolved and added back as an account option.  Biller is still broken to link from BestEgg
Tagged:
2 votes

In Progress · Last Updated

We are currently working on creating the required scripting for this connection.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Jrmclean,

Thanks for posting!

As mentioned here, we are already working to re-establish a connection with Best Egg, so a request for this financial institution is technically not needed. However, I have gone ahead and just marked this post as 'In Progress' so that anyone who's waiting on the connection can follow it for updates.

If you're seeing a separate issue connecting to Best Egg as a Biller using Bill Connect, you'll want to go ahead and create a separate post outlining the specific issue that you're seeing there.

Much appreciated! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Jrmclean
    Jrmclean Member ✭✭✭
    Understood, but the Best Egg is not even an option under add accounts anymore and it use to be.  I get the same error trying to add as a connected biller probably due to the same account issue, so I was holding to report an issue with connected biller after the account access was resolved.
  • Coach Natalie
    edited January 2022
    Hello @Jrmclean,

That's correct -- the option to connect to Best Egg in Simplifi has been removed until the scripting/connection can be reestablished.

For the issue with connecting to Best Egg as a Biller, you can wait to create a separate post if you'd like, however, this would be completely separate from connecting the account to the bank for transaction download (we use a different Service Provider for Bill Connect) and the issues would not be related in any way. 

I am also seeing some options listed for Best Egg in Simplifi when attempting to connect to it using Bill Connect, and I was able to confirm that these options are also presented as available by our Biller Service Provider, so as far as I can tell, you should be able to connect to Best Egg as a Biller in Simplifi.

With that being said, I would encourage you to go ahead and create that separate post outlining the specific issue that you're seeing with Best Egg and Bill Connect, however, it's entirely up to you. :smile:

-Coach Natalie 
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a new BestEgg credit card as it was 0% interest for a period, it's also my 2nd lowest 'regular' apr right now (noting that in 2018 i had a bankruptcy, so apr's have been high recently).   I noticed that Chase seems to support connecting to BestEgg, but SImplfi does not.  That implies there -is- a way to connect, it's just not being used.

Rob Wilkens

• DMitry
    DMitry Member

Hello @Coach Natalie, is any ETA for the Best Egg load to be added?

• Coach Natalie

No update or ETA at this time, @DMitry — sorry!

-Coach Natalie

• DMitry
    DMitry Member

Thank you for the update

• I'll also add myself as a Best Egg Credit Card customer. I also found my card is backed by "First Bank & Trust, Member FDIC, Brookings". I did find "First Bank & Trust Brookings" listed but I wasn't able to use my Best Egg credentials to connect my account.

• Lee08
    Lee08 Member

Add me to the list, looks like its been a year.

• +1 Please add Best Egg CC

• lkeenan
    lkeenan Member

What's going on? It is now 2024 and no Bestegg.

• alick
    alick Member

03/23/2024 No BestEgg

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I closed my bestegg account because they did not support QS.

Rob Wilkens

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.