AidVantage

JayT
JayT Member ✭✭
Starting in 2022, AidVantage is the new Federal student loan servicer (replacing Navient). Please add www.aidvantage.com to the available list of financial institutions from which to import. Thank you.
Tagged:
16 votes

Completed · Last Updated

It appears that AidVantage is available under the "Oklahoma Student Loan Authority" option.

Comments

• mspring08
    mspring08 Member
    Yes, please!! 
  • Yes, I need to connect AidVantage now to see my ED loans!
  • Nando
    Nando Member
    This is now a must since Navient transferred most of student loans over to Aidvantage. Please raise the priority on this one. Thanks
  • MagniteDev
    MagniteDev Member
    +1  Unable to link my student loans without this
  • Is anyone from Quicken going to respond to this?  The change tot Aidvantage is old news.  I just chatted with a coach who had no idea.  What is the hold-up?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @CinciMoney,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there's no update to provide on this request as of yet. Please be sure to stay tuned here for any future updates, though. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • JayBee
    JayBee Member
    Thousands of folks need this connection to be established, please! The switch from Navient to Aidvantage was not our choice! 
  • Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member ✭✭
    A lot more than just "thousands".  This is ridiculous.  
  • yes, please raise priority on this
  • Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    @Coach Natalie Any progress on this?  The "update" we got was nearly 3 months ago...
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Jdf15,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there's no further update to provide on this request at this time. Once an update becomes available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly.

-Coach Natalie
  • This is the largest student loan provider; please get this fixed. 
  • This one is important!!
  • Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    [removed] Is there *any* progress being made on this at all, or are we exactly where we were when this request was made in January 2022?  You folks are not doing much to instill confidence or justify our continued investment in this service.  It looks an awful lot like you are continuing to take our money each month and providing nothing in return.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Jdf15,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you navigate to the very first post in this thread, you'll see that the status of the request is "In Review" with a note stating that we are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

There have been no further updates to provide since this request was last updated, however, once any new information becomes available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly. 

Sorry for not having a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member ✭✭

Hi there,

It's been another full month. Do you have any progress to show for it? Federal student loans are going to be unfrozen soon, and this will become even more important to track in the very near future… It is beyond frustrating that you can leave a request in limbo for over a year without any substantive update, explanation for what could possibly take this long, or proof that you are doing anything at all to address this glaring omission other than declare it “in review” indefinitely.

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭

Hey, is there an update on this? OSLA student loans were also transferred to Aidvantage so more of your users can't see their loans now. Please raise this issue.

• Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023

Hi again—this request has been in for 18 FULL MONTHS now, and you have not reported any substantive progress. Student loan payments will be unfrozen in September and this platform will be worthless if we cannot track student loans on it. Given the number of people who have loans and the amount of debt this provider is now servicing, this addition should have been Simplifi's #1 priority a year and a half ago. This is beyond ridiculous. Do you have ANY INTENTION of adding AidVantage? Ever? It is long past time you provide some transparency, if not results, on this.

• abbiefaye
    abbiefaye Member ✭✭

Is there any sort of update regarding whether AidVantage will be added? We need access to it by September! @Coach Natalie, can you escalate this please??

• +1 for Aidvantage support. Kinda insane that it's not supported yet considering they service almost 5 million federal student loan accounts.

• Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member ✭✭

All, it is bizarre and yet par for the course that Simplifi wouldn't even report the good news when they finally have it, but I found Aidvantage in the system and, even though it is erroneously named as specific to Oklahoma, my non-Oklahoma Aidvantage credentials work.

• Coach Natalie

Hello All,

As @Jdf15 pointed out, it does appear that aidvantage.com is available under "Oklahoma Student Loan Authority". If everyone could give this option a try and let us know of any issues, that would be great. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Thank you! I needed this!

This discussion has been closed.