AidVantage

JayT
JayT Member ✭✭
Starting in 2022, AidVantage is the new Federal student loan servicer (replacing Navient). Please add www.aidvantage.com to the available list of financial institutions from which to import. Thank you.
Tagged:
14 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Yes, please!! 
  • Yes, I need to connect AidVantage now to see my ED loans!
  • Nando
    Nando Member
    This is now a must since Navient transferred most of student loans over to Aidvantage. Please raise the priority on this one. Thanks
  • +1  Unable to link my student loans without this
  • Is anyone from Quicken going to respond to this?  The change tot Aidvantage is old news.  I just chatted with a coach who had no idea.  What is the hold-up?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @CinciMoney,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there's no update to provide on this request as of yet. Please be sure to stay tuned here for any future updates, though. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • JayBee
    JayBee Member
    Thousands of folks need this connection to be established, please! The switch from Navient to Aidvantage was not our choice! 
  • Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member
    A lot more than just "thousands".  This is ridiculous.  
  • yes, please raise priority on this
  • Jdf15
    Jdf15 Member
    edited November 2
    @Coach Natalie Any progress on this?  The "update" we got was nearly 3 months ago...
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Jdf15,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there's no further update to provide on this request at this time. Once an update becomes available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly.

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file